Bennet Cabin At A Glance...
About Bennet Cabin
A few local organizations, including scouts, have already used the cabin for meetings.
The cabin had been dismantled at its original location on Dorsett Dock Road because property owners had intended to demolish it to make way for new housing, said Richard Morris, administrator of the Point Pleasant Historical Society.
Morris and a band of volunteers then reconstructed the cabin at the park.
The Bennett Cabin does not have regular hours open to the public, Lavan said. "Right now it is open by accident or appointment," he said.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Bennet Cabin (~0 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~0 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~0 miles)
- Community Park (~1 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~1 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~2 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~2 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web