Birch Grove Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:56 am, Sunset: 8:13 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
Very small / basic
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- Fitness Trail
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Museum / Gallery
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
About Birch Grove Park
We found Birch Grove Park while out exploring southern NJ. We were very surprised to see such nice walking trails, a campground that looked like it might be nice, playgrounds / athletic fields and more. The park itself was the site of Somers Brick Works, the many ponds in the park are the result of excavation for clay. The many miles of walking trails loop around (and sometimes over) the ponds, as well as through the pine/oak woodland.
Our Personal Take...
We found this park while randomly exploring southern NJ. From the main entrance, it just looks like a little league park, and not much more. But as we drove up the road, we found the campground, mini-golf, fishing ponds, and more. We also walked many of the trails in the park and were pleasantly surprised on how nice they were. The park itself is not very large, but it was certainly nice.
You may also like...
More To Explore in Birch Grove Park
- Birch Grove Park (~0 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~0 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~2 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~2 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~2 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~3 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~3 miles)
- Storybook Land (~3 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~4 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web