- Primary Address:
A Brief History
* If you travel to Port Au Peck Ave (north of the track), you will find an entrance with free parking for the golf course.
* If you plan on visiting Monmouth Park Racetrack, you can also park in the Picnic Area lot and walk into the course. Now this location does have a cost to park. But you are required to park here if visiting the racetrack on the same day.
You may also like...
- Bluegrass Miniature Golf (~0 miles)
- Monmouth Park Racetrack (~0 miles)
- F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Eatontown) (~2 miles)
- Sickles Park (~3 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~3 miles)
- Fort Monmouth Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Joe Palaia Park / Saul Rubin Fields (~4 miles)
- Victory Park (~4 miles)
- Huber Woods Park (~5 miles)
- Poricy Park (~6 miles)
- Hartshorne Woods County Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web
The staff was also very nice. And I believe we even spoke with the owner on the day we visited. She was very nice, and happy to be included in our directory here :)
We'll definitely be going back again!