Bluegrass Miniature Golf At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Bluegrass Miniature Golf
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Mini Golf
Contact / Location
Our Personal Take...
The staff was also very nice. And I believe we even spoke with the owner on the day we visited. She was very nice, and happy to be included in our directory here :)
We'll definitely be going back again!
A Brief History
* If you travel to Port Au Peck Ave (north of the track), you will find an entrance with free parking for the golf course.
* If you plan on visiting Monmouth Park Racetrack, you can also park in the Picnic Area lot and walk into the course. Now this location does have a cost to park. But you are required to park here if visiting the racetrack on the same day.
You may also like...
- Bluegrass Miniature Golf (~0 miles)
- Monmouth Park Racetrack (~0 miles)
- F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Eatontown) (~2 miles)
- Sickles Park (~3 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~3 miles)
- Fort Monmouth Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Joe Palaia Park / Saul Rubin Fields (~4 miles)
- Victory Park (~4 miles)
- Huber Woods Park (~5 miles)
- Poricy Park (~6 miles)
- Hartshorne Woods County Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
Photos Of: Bluegrass Miniature Golf (next to Monmouth Park Racetrack) - 07/28/2013
After visiting Monmouth Park Racetrack for a company picnic, we stopped into the Bluegrass Miniature Golf course, found just off the mDetails
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
Oceanport, New Jersey 07757