Bullock Farms At A Glance...
About Bullock Farms
Bullock Farms is a family owned and operated 100 acre farm located in beautiful central New Jersey with gently rolling hills, green pastures and open farmland. The farm has been in the Bullock family since 1860, making our children the sixth generation to be raised on the farm.
You may also like...
- Bullock Farms (~0 miles)
- Clayton Park (~1 miles)
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~2 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~2 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~2 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~3 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~3 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~3 miles)
- Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Historic Walnford Farm (~4 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web