Bunker Hill Bogs Wildlife Recreation Area At A Glance...
About Bunker Hill Bogs Wildlife Recreation Area
Bunker Hill Bogs was dedicated as an official park during the summer of 2009 after many hours of hard work by the Jackson Pathfinders.
Trail & Path Info
The trails within the park are mainly sand.. some places being a bit soft. On the map you will see "Old Cranberry Bogs" marked. We tried to walk around all three, but found them to be rather grown up. It was still a fun time bushwacking a bit.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Bunker Hill Bogs Wildlife Recreation Area (~0 miles)
- Handy Acres Equestrian Center (~1 miles)
- Butterfly Camping Resort (~1 miles)
- Maple Lake Campgrounds (might be closed) (~1 miles)
- Tip Tam Camping Resort (~1 miles)
- Forest Resource Education Center (~1 miles)
- Pine Park (~3 miles)
- Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University (~4 miles)
- Bike Blade & Ball (~4 miles)
- Camping World (~5 miles)
- Echo Lake/Alfred C. Sauer Park (~5 miles)
- FirstEnergy Park (Lakewood BlueClaws) (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web