Bunker Hill Bogs was dedicated as an official park during the summer of 2009 after many hours of hard work by the Jackson Pathfinders.
- Primary Address:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Boat Launch
- Car Top Boat Launch Only
- Surface Type: Sandy
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
Trail & Path Info
The trails within the park are mainly sand.. some places being a bit soft. On the map you will see "Old Cranberry Bogs" marked. We tried to walk around all three, but found them to be rather grown up. It was still a fun time bushwacking a bit.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Bunker Hill Bogs Wildlife Recreation Area (~0 miles)
- Handy Acres Equestrian Center (~1 miles)
- Butterfly Camping Resort (~1 miles)
- Maple Lake Campgrounds (might be closed) (~1 miles)
- Tip Tam Camping Resort (~1 miles)
- Forest Resource Education Center (~1 miles)
- Pine Park (~3 miles)
- Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University (~4 miles)
- Bike Blade & Ball (~4 miles)
- Camping World (~5 miles)
- Echo Lake/Alfred C. Sauer Park (~5 miles)
- FirstEnergy Park (Lakewood BlueClaws) (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web