Camping at Lake Lenape Park West At A Glance...
About Camping at Lake Lenape Park West
Lake Lenape is located in Mays Landing and has 18 sites available. User's fees for Lake Lenape sites are $17.00 a night for up to 6 people (Family/Individual sites). Reservations will not be accepted over the phone for family or individual sites. Reservations will ONLY be taken at the Lake Lenape Reservation Office.
Camping season runs April 1st to October 31st. For more detailed information please visit the Atlantic County reservations and camping fees page or call the reservation office at (609) 625-8219.
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Camping at Lake Lenape Park West
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~0 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~1 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~3 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~3 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~4 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~4 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~4 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~4 miles)
- Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace (~5 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web