2016-09-23:We have found that the scenic excursions of the Rio Grande Cape May City line have been affected by vandalism, and have been forced to change their schedule for the summer. They hope to be 100% running again this Fall and Winter season. See site for details.
Cape May Seashore Lines At A Glance...
About Cape May Seashore Lines
Cape May Seashore Lines is a short line railroad in southern New Jersey. It offers two excursion services; a 30-mile round trip between Richland and Tuckahoe, and a 14-mile round trip between Rio Grande, Cold Spring Village, and Cape May City.
- Scenic Train Rides
- Museum / Gallery
RICHLAND - TUCKAHOE STATION LOCATIONS
The Richland Village Train Station is situated on US Route 40 / Harding Highway, approximately three miles east of NJ State Route 54, and approximately eight miles west of NJ State Route 50.
1275 Harding Highway
Richland, New Jersey 08350
RIO GRANDE - CAPE MAY STATION LOCATIONS
RIO GRANDE TRAIN STATION is situated on NJ State Route 47, approximately two - tenths of a mile west of U.S. Route 9; and, approximately nine - tenths of a mile west of Exit 4A of the Garden State Parkway.
1112 Route 47 S
Rio Grande, NJ 08242-1604
You may also like...
- Cape May Seashore Lines (~0 miles)
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (~1 miles)
- Cape May Point State Park (and lighthouse) (~2 miles)
- World War II Lookout Tower (~2 miles)
- Cape May Winery & Vineyard (~3 miles)
- Historic Cold Springs Village (~3 miles)
- Salt Marsh Safari, Cape May (~3 miles)
- Lake Laurie Campground / RV Resort (~3 miles)
- Seashore Campsites Inc (~3 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~4 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web