Carnegie Lake At A Glance...
About Carnegie Lake
From the narrow channel at the south end of the lake shown at right at Alexander Road, the lake widens to the long, but not too wide proportions that are nearly ideal for competitive rowing.
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
- Park (General)
You may also like...
- Carnegie Lake (~0 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~2 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~2 miles)
- Marquand Park (~2 miles)
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (~3 miles)
- Van Nest Park (~3 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~3 miles)
- Farmview Fields (~3 miles)
- Plainsboro Preserve (~3 miles)
- Halters Cycles (~4 miles)
- Woodfield Reservation (~4 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web