Cattus Island County Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Crushed rock
- County Parks
- Park (General)
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Overlooking the river
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Cattus Island County Park
Our Personal Take...
Trail & Path Info
Though you can ride bikes in the park, the allotted "bike trails" are nice, but not great. If you are travelling here just to hit / shred all the trails, you may be disappointed. If you are taking a cruise out to the end of the access road, you will LOVE it.
Tips and Tricks
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Cattus Island County Park (~0 miles)
- Skyview Park (~2 miles)
- Robert J. Novins Planetarium (~3 miles)
- Pilates By The Bay (~3 miles)
- Brown's Woods Preserve (~3 miles)
- Yakkity Yaks Kayak Rentals - Normandy Beach (~4 miles)
- Breakwater Beach Waterpark at Casino Pier (~4 miles)
- Casino Pier in Seaside Heights (~4 miles)
- Beachwood Beach (~4 miles)
- Winding River Skating Center (~5 miles)
- Winding River Park (~5 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web