Cedarvale Winery At A Glance...
About Cedarvale Winery
Over 7.5 acres of wine grapes are planted on permanently preserved farm ground. Along with growing over 200 acres of fruits and vegetables, our grapes are the newest addition to the farm. Opening to the public in October of 2008 was a dream for us
Opening to the public in October of 2008 was a dream for us! Our wines quickly became recognized as award-winning and we continue to improve with new blends as we realize the potential of our fertile soil. Starting with only the best hand-picked fruit and crafting in small batches allows us to pay attention to every detail of the process. We invite you to sample our wines, take a tour, talk with the winemaker and join us for special events and wine trail weekends!
You may also like...
- Cedarvale Winery (~0 miles)
- Tinicum Rear Range (~5 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~9 miles)
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~10 miles)
- Salem County Fairgrounds / Fair Association (~11 miles)
- Marlton Recreation Park (~11 miles)
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum (~13 miles)
- Academy of Natural Sciences at Philadelphia (~13 miles)
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial (~13 miles)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (~13 miles)
- Wiggins Park Marina (~13 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~14 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web