Clayton Park offers 6+ miles of rolling single track winding through deep woods and open fields. Both hikers and mountain bikers love the challenges of the elevation changes as they explore this beautiful park in Central New Jersey.
As the Monmouth County Park System has said, "One of the most beautiful parks in the county system, the property is known for stately stands of red and white oak, beech, ash and birch trees."
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Mountain Biking
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
You will find one main parking lot off of Emlys Hill Road. This area offers trailhead access to the whole park. A covered sign with a map and brochures (containing maps) was there on my last visit.
You may also like...
- Clayton Park (~0 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~1 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~1 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~2 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~2 miles)
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~3 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~3 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Historic Walnford Farm (~4 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~4 miles)
- Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web