Cloverdale Farm County Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:53 am, Sunset: 8:13 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Self Guided / Nature trail
- County Parks
- Historic Area
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Cloverdale Farm County Park
Perhaps the most attractive aspect of the park is its natural beauty. Besides cranberries, the bogs are home to wildflowers, birds, and a host of other flora and fauna. This provides an opportunity for photographers and nature enthusiasts in any season. The 1.4 mile self-guided nature trail meanders through the farm into undisturbed woodlands that offer an escape from everyday life.
The Visitors Center opened in May of 2015, and contains exhibits that highlight the natural beauty and historical significance of the park. The Visitors Center will be open weekly on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; and by chance during the rest of the week. To schedule a group education program, please call the Visitors Center at 609-607-1861.
A Brief History
- Visitors Center
- Self-guided nature trail
- Bird watching
- Hiking and walking trails
- Cross country skiing
- Environmental education
- Picnic area.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Cloverdale Farm County Park (~0 miles)
- Wells Mills County Park (~2 miles)
- Tuomey Park (~4 miles)
- Doc Cramer Recreational / Sports Complex (~4 miles)
- Waretown Lake & Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Crystal Bay Peninsula Park (~5 miles)
- Eagleswood Amusement Park (~7 miles)
- Eno's Pond County Park (~7 miles)
- Argos Farm (~8 miles)
- West Creek Kayak and Canoe (~8 miles)
- Baker's Acres Campground Inc (~9 miles)
- Sea Pirate Campground (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web