Columcille Megalith Park At A Glance...
About Columcille Megalith Park
Welcome to ... a land of myth and mystery located in the Appalachian Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania... a park rooted in Celtic spirituality and inspired by the Isle of Iona off the coast of Scotland... an outdoor sanctuary open to the public as a sacred space for quiet meditation.
Columcille Megalith Park and Celtic Art Center, an outdoor sanctuary, is open for your "personal spirit journey." It was inspired by the Isle of Iona off the coast of Scotland. Its owners describe it as a "sacred space for quiet meditation, protected under conservation easement with the Heritage Conservancy. The park adjoins the residence of its co-founders."
Trail & Path Info
Special / Seasonal Events
Tips and Tricks
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Hours / Season of Operation
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Columcille Megalith Park (~0 miles)
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~4 miles)
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~5 miles)
- Mount Tammany (~5 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~6 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~7 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~7 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~7 miles)
- Cranberry Run Campground (~8 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~8 miles)
- Mountain Vista Campground (~9 miles)
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area (~10 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web