Community Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Community Park
Community Park- Located in the center of Town on Bridge Avenue opened to the public in the Spring of 2004. The facility has two Softball fields and a full-length Soccer field. There is a Playground, concession stand and bathrooms that are open daily during times of the year that there is no threat of frost.
The walking path around the perimeter of the Park is 1/3 of a mile and there is also a nature trail in the wooded area of the facility. Movie nights and special events are run at this site during the Spring, Summer, and Fall.
You may also like...
- Community Park (~0 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~1 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~1 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~1 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~1 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~1 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~1 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~2 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~2 miles)
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~2 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web