Crestwood Lake At A Glance...
About Crestwood Lake
Crestwood Park is a 71 acre municipal facility located on West Crescent Avenue in Allendale. The park includes a lake, 3 beaches, multiple sports fields, and a barn pavilion (The Red Barn). The pavilion, parks, and fields are available to Allendale residents or businesses by permit for group activities. During the winter months, the park is available for ice skating.
Swimming at the lake, as well as using the facilities, requires you be a member of the lake. Please see the Allendale website or contact Allendale directly for specifics.
- Jogging / Running
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
- Paid Membership Required
You may also like...
- Crestwood Lake (~0 miles)
- Finch Park (~2 miles)
- Campgaw Mountain Ski Area (~3 miles)
- Ramapo Valley County Reservation (~4 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Paramus) (~5 miles)
- Glen Gray Camp (~6 miles)
- Ramapo Mountain State Forest (~7 miles)
- Memorial Park And Pool (~7 miles)
- Laurelwood Arboretum (~8 miles)
- Oradell Memorial Field (~8 miles)
- Tackle and Field (~8 miles)
- New Jersey State Botanical Garden (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web