Cross Estate Gardens At A Glance...
About Cross Estate Gardens
The Gardens comprise formal and native gardens, a wisteria-covered pergola, and a mountain laurel allee. The Cross Estate is open daily from 8am to 8pm in the Summer. Parking is free, and there are no entry fees.
The Cross Estate Gardens, a project of the New Jersey Historical Garden Foundation in cooperation with the National Park Service, are located on the Cross Estate, site of the New Jersey Brigade Unit of Morristown National Historical Park.
You may also like...
- Cross Estate Gardens (~0 miles)
- Lewis Morris County Park (~2 miles)
- Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center (~3 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~4 miles)
- Lord Stirling Park (~4 miles)
- Environmental Education Center (EEC) - Somerset County (~4 miles)
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm (~5 miles)
- Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (~6 miles)
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~6 miles)
- Historic Speedwell (~6 miles)
- Mennen Sport Arena (~7 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web