DAR State Forest (MA) At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:10 am, Sunset: 4:56 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Some are challenging
- Rugged / Rocky
- State / National Forest
- State Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Massachusetts (No Region) Hampshire County
About DAR State Forest (MA)
The campground offers 51 wooded campsites featuring modern comfort stations with showers and a private beach. Wheelchair accessible campsites are also available. In summer other activities include: non-motorized boating, hiking, fishing, horseback riding (bring your horse), and mountain biking. In winter ice fishing, skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are popular.
Trail & Path Info
You may also like...
- DAR State Forest (MA) (~0 miles)
- DAR SF Campground (MA) (~1 miles)
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Gardens (~10 miles)
- Mt. Sugarloaf State Reservation (~10 miles)
- Glacial Potholes (~10 miles)
- Bridge of Flowers (~10 miles)
- Tregellys Fiber Farm (closed) (~10 miles)
- Norwottuck bike path (~12 miles)
- Family Golf Center (~13 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web