Deerwood Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:51 am, Sunset: 8:14 pm
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Deerwood Park
Deerwood Park, located off Allenwood Lakewood Rd, offers 1 large play structure (ages 5 12), 1 smaller play structure (ages 3 5), baby swings, 4 little league fields, batting cages, 2 roller hockey rinks and a refurbished skate park. Home of Howell South Little League.
You may also like...
More To Explore in Deerwood Park
- Deerwood Park (~0 miles)
- Deerwood Park Skatepark (~0 miles)
- Soldier Memorial Park (~2 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~2 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~2 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~2 miles)
- Brice Park (~3 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~3 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web