Dingmans and Silverthread Falls At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:06 am, Sunset: 7:48 pm
Dingmans and Silverthread Falls is part of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Nature / Environmental Center
Rugged / Rocky
The main boardwalk is easy. Walking to the top of the falls is tough
- National Park
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Pennsylvania (No Region) Pike County
About Dingmans and Silverthread Falls
Silver Thread FallsSilver Thread Falls is located at the same location as Dingman's Falls. As you walk the boardwalk to Dingman's you come across Silver Thread Falls. The falls cascade 80 feet in a small thread, hence the name. One can't help but notice the cool breeze and mist coming from these beautiful falls. There is a bench for one to sit and enjoy the beauty.
You may also like...
More To Explore in Dingmans and Silverthread Falls
- Dingmans and Silverthread Falls (~0 miles)
- Dingmans Campground (~1 miles)
- Adams Creek and Adams Falls (~1 miles)
- Hornbecks Creek / Indian Ladder Falls (~3 miles)
- Sussex County Sunflower Maze (at Liberty Farm) (~4 miles)
- Raymondskill Falls (~5 miles)
- Tillman Ravine (~5 miles)
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (~5 miles)
- Stokes State Forest Campgrounds (~5 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~6 miles)
- Buttermilk Falls (~6 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web