Since our arrival in Middlesex County's 380+ acre Davidsons Mill Pond Park in 2005, we have added many demonstration gardens and displays such as a "Best Practices" vegetable garden and a butterfly house, filled with butterfly nourishing flowering plants. All demonstration areas including the herb, vegetable and rain gardens and low maintenance turf-grass displays are intended to show homeowners how to get the best results from their landscaping efforts without relying on unnecessary fertilizers and pesticides.
The EARTH Center is located in Davidson's Mill Pond Park, 42 Riva Ave in South Brunswick, NJ.
For more information contact the Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Middlesex County's Agriculture office at 732-398-5262.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Nature / Environmental Center
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Land Preserve
Special / Seasonal Events
You may also like...
More To Explore in E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park)
- E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park) (~0 miles)
- Davidsons Mill Pond Park (~0 miles)
- Woodlot Park (~3 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~4 miles)
- Snyders Farm (~4 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (North Brunswick, NJ) (~4 miles)
- Six Mile Run Reservoir (~5 miles)
- Plainsboro Preserve (~5 miles)
- Animal Haven at Thompson Park (Middlesex County) (~6 miles)
- Naaman Williams Park (~6 miles)
- Rutgers Gardens - New Brunswick (~6 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web