Eagleswood Amusement Park At A Glance...
About Eagleswood Amusement Park
Eagleswood Amusement Park offers hours of fun for the entire family. Whether you want to have a day of fun, celebrate a birthday or practice your golf swing, they have it all.
Eagleswood Amusement Park is located on Route 9 in New Jersey, 2.5 miles south of Route 72, just behind Calloway's Restaurant and Bar and 5 minutes from the LBI Causeway
- Batting Cages
- Driving Range
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Mini Golf
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Go Carts
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
Our Personal Take...
Hours / Season of Operation
Update:Jan 2018 Closed for the season. Check their website for 2018 hours.
ARCADE OPEN YEAR ROUND
- Monday - Friday - 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday - 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Open 7 PM - Dusk
Specials & Coupons
You may also like...
- Eagleswood Amusement Park (~0 miles)
- West Creek Kayak and Canoe (~2 miles)
- Doc Cramer Recreational / Sports Complex (~2 miles)
- Baker's Acres Campground Inc (~3 miles)
- Sea Pirate Campground (~3 miles)
- Tuckerton Seaport & Baymen's Museum (~5 miles)
- Tuckers Island Lighthouse Replica (~5 miles)
- Tip Seaman County Park (~5 miles)
- Cloverdale Farm County Park (~7 miles)
- Thundering Surf Waterpark (~7 miles)
- Fantasy Island Amusement Park (~7 miles)
- Bass River State Forest (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web