Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails At A Glance...
About Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails
Equestrian / Horseback
Paved trail, not greeaaat for horses
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Flat / Easy
- Rail To Trail
- Equestrian / Horseback
Trail & Path Info
Route 18 Bike Path/Wall Paved Bike path
About halfway between the Rt 34 and 35 bridges, you will find an extension to the trail. Commonly referred to as the Route 18 Bike Path, it stretches another 2+ miles north deep into Wall. It crosses a few roads, directs you through a nice marsh, through some fields, and ends up dropping you into the Wall Muni Complex.
Hospital Rd Extension
A new section of trail now extends along Hospital Rd and the fishing access parking lot (in Allaire SP) along the Manasquan River.
You may also like...
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~0 miles)
- Brice Park (~1 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~1 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~1 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~1 miles)
- Allaire Community Farms (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~2 miles)
- Wall Community Park and Activity Fields (~2 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Simona's Bakery (~2 miles)
- Alpacas on Allaire (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web