- Primary Address:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Flat / Easy
- Surface Type: Paved
Parks & Gardens:
- Rail To Trail
Trail & Path Info
Route 18 Bike Path/Wall Paved Bike path
About halfway between the Rt 34 and 35 bridges, you will find an extension to the trail. Commonly referred to as the Route 18 Bike Path, it stretches another 2+ miles north deep into Wall. It crosses a few roads, directs you through a nice marsh, through some fields, and ends up dropping you into the Wall Muni Complex.
Hospital Rd Extension
A new section of trail now extends along Hospital Rd and the fishing access parking lot (in Allaire SP) along the Manasquan River.
You may also like...
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~0 miles)
- Brice Park (~1 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~1 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~2 miles)
- Wall Community Park and Activity Fields (~2 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~2 miles)
- Orchard Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web