The park also features a 3/4 long mile tow path with lights as well an historical swing bridge, canal, and locks. Extensive historical signage has been installed to help visitors learn about the rich history of the Raritan River and the City of New Brunswick.
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Playing in the playground
- Boat Launch
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
- Park (General)
You may also like...
- Elmer B Boyd Park (~0 miles)
- Donaldson Park (~1 miles)
- Donaldson Park Off Leash Dog Area (~1 miles)
- Rutgers Gardens - New Brunswick (~1 miles)
- Johnson Park (~2 miles)
- Naaman Williams Park (~2 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (North Brunswick, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Pelican Outdoor Products (East Brunswick) (~4 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~5 miles)
- Garden State Exhibit Center (~5 miles)
- Six Mile Run Reservoir (~6 miles)
- Snyders Farm (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web