Essex County Rose Garden At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:37 am, Sunset: 7:23 pm
- New Jersey Gateway Region Essex County
Essex County Rose Garden is part of Brookdale Park
About Essex County Rose Garden
IEstablished in 1959 through a joint effort of the New Jersey Rose Society and the Essex County Parks Department, the Rose Garden has over 500 rose bushes of nearly 150 varieties in 25 separate beds. Dedicated volunteers from the Master Gardeners of Essex County, the Brookdale Park Conservancy, and the general public work tirelessly to restore and revitalize the garden for the enjoyment of all park visitors. While the garden can be enjoyed year round, peak blooming times are in June and September.
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Contact / Location
You may also like...
More To Explore in Essex County Rose Garden
- Essex County Rose Garden (~0 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~1 miles)
- Eagle Rock Reservation (~2 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~2 miles)
- Turtle Back Zoo (~2 miles)
- Van Vleck House and Gardens (~3 miles)
- Becker Park (~3 miles)
- Hemlock Falls (~3 miles)
- Riker Hill (~3 miles)
- South Mountain Reservation (~4 miles)
- Greenwood Gardens (~4 miles)
- Essex County Environmental Center (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
25+ Gardens and Arboretums You Should Visit This Spring!
You need to visit these amazing NJ gardens this spring!Details
Bloomfield, New Jersey 07003