The Bliss Arboretum boasts many acres of paths through woodlands managed conservatively by the Eatontown Shade Tree Commission. Groves of many varieties of tree grace these spaces and provide a haven for wildlife of many kinds.
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
Trail & Path Info
The trails in this park do not have any blazes. But, TBH, I really did not need any when exploring.
Overall they are pretty flat as they looped through the beautiful woods.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Hours / Season of Operation
The main lot is off Wyckoff Rd/Rt 547. A good amount of cars can park here.
There is also a trailhead on the opposite side of the park in a small development. Not sure if there is any "legal" parking on this side.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary (~0 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Eatontown) (~0 miles)
- Fort Monmouth Recreation Area (~2 miles)
- Bluegrass Miniature Golf (~2 miles)
- Monmouth Park Racetrack (~2 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Sickles Park (~3 miles)
- Joe Palaia Park / Saul Rubin Fields (~3 miles)
- Dorbrook Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Poricy Park (~5 miles)
- Sunnyside Recreation Area (~5 miles)
- Thompson Park Off-leash Dog Area (Monmouth County) (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web