F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary At A Glance...
About F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary
The Bliss Arboretum boasts many acres of paths through woodlands managed conservatively by the Eatontown Shade Tree Commission. Groves of many varieties of tree grace these spaces and provide a haven for wildlife of many kinds.
- Jogging / Running
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Trail & Path Info
The trails in this park do not have any blazes. But, TBH, I really did not need any when exploring.
Overall they are pretty flat as they looped through the beautiful woods.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Hours / Season of Operation
The main lot is off Wyckoff Rd/Rt 547. A good amount of cars can park here.
There is also a trailhead on the opposite side of the park in a small development. Not sure if there is any "legal" parking on this side.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- F. Bliss Price Arboretum and Wildlife Sanctuary (~0 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Eatontown) (~0 miles)
- Fort Monmouth Recreation Area (~2 miles)
- Bluegrass Miniature Golf (~2 miles)
- Monmouth Park Racetrack (~2 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Sickles Park (~3 miles)
- Joe Palaia Park / Saul Rubin Fields (~3 miles)
- Dorbrook Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Poricy Park (~5 miles)
- Sunnyside Recreation Area (~5 miles)
- Thompson Park Off-leash Dog Area (Monmouth County) (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web