Fairfield Farms At A Glance...
About Fairfield Farms
Head on out to the farm this Halloween season and enjoy kid-friendly hay rides, pumpkin picking, a corn maze, a large Play in the Hay area, and more!
Special / Seasonal Events
Fall is the best time on the farm! Fairfield Farms has a reputation for being a wonderful place to visit in the Fall. We provide a fun Fall farm experience right in Essex County, only minutes from major cities like Paterson, Newark, and New York City.
Our fall season begins the third weekend of September with all attractions open, Jersey Fresh produce, and great supplies of fall decorative items. Birthday parties start this opening weekend. Weekend hayrides for the public start at 10:00 a.m. . Weekday hayrides for the public begin the first week of October and run from 1:00 to 5:30 Mornings are reserved for school field trips and special group outings.
Our Fall Family-friendly Activities include:
- "The Tower" Slide
- Pumpkin picking
- 5 acre corn maze (child friendly)
- Large "Play in the Hay" area inside greenhouse
- Rope maze
- Farm animals
Fairfield Farms offers a large selection of snacks and fresh Jersey apples. Drinks include: cider, soda, and bottled water, for the warmer days, with coffee and hot mulled cider added to the list on the cooler ones.
You may also like...
- Fairfield Farms (~0 miles)
- Veterans Alliance Park, Wayne (~3 miles)
- Essex County Environmental Center (~4 miles)
- Tintle Park (~4 miles)
- Dey Mansion Museum (~5 miles)
- Becker Park (~5 miles)
- Sheep Hill Observatory (SHAA) (~5 miles)
- Riker Hill (~5 miles)
- Grace Lord Park (~5 miles)
- Tripod Rock / Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic Area (~6 miles)
- Mills Reservation County Park (~6 miles)
- The Funplex Amusement Center - East Hanover (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web