FirstEnergy Park (Jersey Shore BlueClaws) At A Glance...
About FirstEnergy Park (Jersey Shore BlueClaws)
It's no wonder that our beloved BlueClaws, a Single A Affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, have drawn a record-breaking number of fans to FirstEnergy Park since it first opened in 2000. When people taking New Jersey day trips first visit our beautiful, state-of-the-art baseball stadium, its clean and efficient amenities beckon them to return time-after-time.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Restaurant On Premises
- Baseball Stadium
Our Personal Take...
We go to the BlueClaws stadium many times a year. It is simply a great place. You always have a good seat, and a great view of the field. The food is good (for a ballpark), and not too expensive. It is a very fun day.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
The outfield has cheaper lawn seats great for picnics!
Specials & Coupons
Watch for Friday Night Fireworks, good food and sit deals, and more.
You may also like...
- FirstEnergy Park (Jersey Shore BlueClaws) (~0 miles)
- Ocean County Park (~1 miles)
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course at Ocean County Park (~1 miles)
- Ocean Lanes (~2 miles)
- Metedeconk River (~2 miles)
- Finnigan's Lanes (~2 miles)
- Camping World (~3 miles)
- Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum of Georgian Court University (~3 miles)
- Forge Pond (~3 miles)
- Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling (~3 miles)
- Bike Blade & Ball (~3 miles)
- Deerwood Park (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web