Fisherman's Cove is a 55-acre beach and partially wooded area is part of the Monmouth County Park System. It supports a variety of diverse habitats as well as an abundance of plant and animal species. Many migrating and resident birds have taken sanctuary within these 55acres. Recreational boaters, fishermen and others seeking passive recreation also enjoy this unique area.
Many people use this beach as a dog park, allowing them to run off leash. It looks like the rules of the park say otherwise. "Dogs must be on leash at all times while at this park." Many people feel that this is not an important rule, and act accordingly.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Boat Launch
- Car Top Boat Launch Only
- Dog Park / Dog Area
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Dog Parks
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
Parking Area: 391 Third Avenue, Manasquan, NJ 08736
You may also like...
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Loughran Point (~0 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~0 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Orchard Park (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web