Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area At A Glance...
About Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area
Fisherman's Cove is a 55-acre beach and partially wooded area is part of the Monmouth County Park System. It supports a variety of diverse habitats as well as an abundance of plant and animal species. Many migrating and resident birds have taken sanctuary within these 55acres. Recreational boaters, fishermen and others seeking passive recreation also enjoy this unique area.
Many people use this beach as a dog park, allowing them to run off leash. It looks like the rules of the park say otherwise. "Dogs must be on leash at all times while at this park." Many people feel that this is not an important rule, and act accordingly.
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
A few trails
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
Dog Park / Dog Area
Rules say on leash only
- County Parks
- Dog Park
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
The nilet .. the boats .. everything
- Pets Permitted: On Leash Only
Parking Area: 391 Third Avenue, Manasquan, NJ 08736
You may also like...
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Loughran Point (~0 miles)
- Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk (~0 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~0 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web