Four Sisters Winery At A Glance...
About Four Sisters Winery
Vineyard & Apple OrchardThanks to new advancements in cold weather viticulture, regions that were once considered to extreme for grape growing in this country are now flourishing. Here at Four Sisters Winery in Northwest New Jersey we are no exception.
Our wines are made from grapes known as Vitis Labrusca (Native American) and French American Hybrids, which are a crossbreed of traditional European varieties and Native American varieties.
Aunt Sadie's Bakery And CafeFrom delicious home baked pies to scrumptious lunches Aunt Sadie's Bakery aims to please. Named after Matty's great Aunt the bakery was a family tradition.
Wine Cellar / Bottling RoomThe Wine Cellar situated directly under the winery is active most of the year. The busiest time, of course, is our crush season between the middle of August through October. Once the grapes have been harvested and brought to the back of the cellar, the 'crushing floor' as we call it, the wine making process in the cellar begins.
You may also like...
- Four Sisters Winery (~0 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~3 miles)
- Pequest Trout Hatchery and Natural Resource Education Center (~4 miles)
- Island Speedway (~5 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~6 miles)
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~6 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~6 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~6 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~6 miles)
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~7 miles)
- Eyes of the Wild Center (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web