- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Race Track
- Racing / Race Track
- BMX / Bike track
The Garden State Velodrome Association races on the 400m track at Wall Stadium speedway. The facility is a member of American Track Racing Association (ATRA) will host national caliber events while introducing the local community to the sport of cycling through a variety of rider developmental programs and events.
While at the Garden State Velodrome, riders will be able to hone their skills and abilities through weekly events. The facility offers programs for riders of all abilities and ages, while providing equipment and instruction through a partnership of bicycle industry companies and retail venues.
USACycling License Required, events are USAC Permit # 17-1567
Tips and Tricks
Admission & Guidelines
Hours / Season of Operation
From April through October (weather permitting) hosts races, training classes and private coaching training times. Check the website before you go as teams train here and they often get priority.
- Track Size: 400m, 33 degree maximum bank, cigar shape
- Surface: Asphalt
- Amenities: lights, stands, rest rooms, rentals, safe access, lockers, apron, warm-up track, parking.
- Directions and parking: Route 34, Wall New Jersey. The velodrome is part of Wall Stadium.
- May - Aug 2018 -- Schedule changes between Tuesday and Wednesday nights
- Gates open at 4:45pm, First Event at 6pm to Sunset
- USAC Permit # 17-1567
- Event Groups: Cat 5, Cat 4, Masters 40+, Cat 2,3,4*
- Pre-Reg $20. Day of Reg $25.