Garret Mountain Reservation, a 568-acre recreational area, situated more than 500 feet above sea level provides sweeping views of northern New Jersey and the New York City skyline.
This beautiful park, operated by the Passaic County Parks Department, offers park visitors a wide range of recreational activities and facilities. These facilities include an equestrian center, athletic fields, fishing, picnic grounds, jogging paths, and trails for cross country skiing, hiking and running.
At the Garret Mountain Equestrian Center, residents can take horseback riding lessons or ride on the park's bridle paths. A Therapeutic Riding program is also available.
Lambert Castle and its Observation Tower, two of Passaic County's many historical treasures are also located in Garret Mountain Reservation. Lambert Castle and the Observation Tower are now open to visitors.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Car Top Boat Launch Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Fitness Trail
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
- Equestrian Center
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Garret Mountain Reservation (~0 miles)
- Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park (~1 miles)
- Yogi Berra Stadium (New Jersey Jackals) (~2 miles)
- Memorial Park And Pool (~3 miles)
- Dey Mansion Museum (~3 miles)
- Tintle Park (~3 miles)
- Mills Reservation County Park (~4 miles)
- Presby Memorial Iris Gardens (~4 miles)
- Anderson Park (~4 miles)
- Veterans Alliance Park, Wayne (~5 miles)
- Memorial Park (~5 miles)
- Cliff Gennarelli-Paramus Sports-Plex (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web