This beautiful park is located at the bulkhead of the Great Egg Harbor River in Mays Landing. It is easily accessible to the public, where one can enjoy picnicking, fishing (with a license), walking, or just sitting and watching. This park is an excellent opportunity for photography because of the spectacular landscaping done by park staff and volunteers. This park is also a very popular spot for weddings, which are usually held in the gazebo.
You may also moor your boat on the bulkhead, but you have to call the Park office at (609) 625-8219 for regulations and permit information. There is a playground and seasonal bathroom facilities here, and the Atlantic County Library in Mays Landing is just steps away.
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Park (General)
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Gaskill Park (~0 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~1 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~1 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~2 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~3 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~3 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~4 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~4 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~4 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~4 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web