Greenwood Gardens At A Glance...
About Greenwood Gardens
A Brief History
In 2000, in keeping with his father's wishes, Peter P. Blanchard III, and his wife, Sofia Blanchard, began the process of establishing Greenwood gardens as a nonprofit public garden and conservation organization.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Greenwood Gardens (~0 miles)
- South Mountain Reservation (~1 miles)
- Hemlock Falls (~1 miles)
- Durrand-Hedden House & Garden (~2 miles)
- Cora Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Turtle Back Zoo (~2 miles)
- Reeves-Reed Arboretum (~2 miles)
- Soldiers Memorial Field (~4 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~5 miles)
- Riker Hill (~5 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~5 miles)
- Becker Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web