Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1 At A Glance...
About Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1
Greenwood Lake Airport (4N1) is a general aviation airport in West Milford, Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. This public-use airport is owned by the New Jersey Department of Transportation, and managed and operated by Greenwood Lake Airport Management. It covers an area of 150 acres and has one runway. An old Lockheed Constellation sits on the ramp. This aircraft is no longer flyable and has been built into part of the terminal building.
CTAF: 122.9 / AWOS Unicom Three Clicks
Special / Seasonal Events
The Greenwood Lake Airport hosts the annual Greenwood Lake Air Showevery June. Crowds will be entertained by top performers from across the nation to thrill audiences in the highlands of New Jersey. A list of all the acts can be found on the website. Throughout the day guests can find food, drinks, and merchandise on the field. As well as a car show and historical exhibits.
You may also like...
- Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1 (~0 miles)
- Jungle Habitat (~0 miles)
- Wallisch Homestead (~1 miles)
- Long Pond Ironworks State Park (~2 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Paintball Depot (~3 miles)
- Abram S. Hewitt State Forest (~3 miles)
- The New Weis Center for Education, Arts & Recreation (~4 miles)
- Highlands Natural Swimming Pool (~4 miles)
- Ringwood Manor (~5 miles)
- Norvin Green State Forest (~5 miles)
- Tackle and Field (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web