Grounds For Sculpture At A Glance...
About Grounds For Sculpture
Grounds For Sculpture, a 35-acre sculpture park and museum, has captivated visitors since 1992, and has only gained in popularity as more of the public discovers its tranquil setting and engaging sculpture. The organization's mission is to promote an understanding of and appreciation for contemporary sculpture by organizing exhibitions, publishing catalogues, and offering a variety of educational programs and special community events.
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Walking Paths
- Museum / Gallery
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Grounds For Sculpture (~0 miles)
- Hamilton Baseball Fields (~3 miles)
- The Old Barracks Museum (~3 miles)
- Hamilton Veterans Park (~3 miles)
- Sayen House & Gardens (~3 miles)
- Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum (~3 miles)
- New Jersey State Museum (~3 miles)
- Tulpehaking Nature Center (~3 miles)
- Trenton Thunder Ballpark (Trenton Thunder) (~3 miles)
- John A. Roebling Park (~3 miles)
- Sunnybrae Park (~4 miles)
- Mercer County Park Disc Golf Course (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web