Happy Day Farm At A Glance...
About Happy Day Farm
10 acre corn maze, 10 acre pumpkin patch, jumping pillow, hayrides, corn stalk tunnel, kids hay mountain, horse shaped tire swings, pig racing, pumpkin blaster, corn cannon, pedal carts, Jr pedal carts, giant spider web, Timmy Town Zoo, pony rides, hay tunnel, right turn only maze, rubber duck racing, corn box, and so much more!
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Apple Picking
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Sunflower Maze
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
Special / Seasonal Events
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR THE 2016 SEASONSeptember: Open Saturday and Sundays. Hours: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
October: Open Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Hours: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Open Monday October 10th For Columbus Day
Children Under 2 Years Old Is FREE
Children & Adults - $13.00 +tax
No Tickets Sold after 4:00 PM
September 17th & 18th - Join The Rutgers University Alumni Association for a Special A Maze-ing Day on the Farm!
You may also like...
- Happy Day Farm (~0 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~3 miles)
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park (~3 miles)
- Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) (~4 miles)
- Perrineville Lake Park (~5 miles)
- Thompson Park (Middlesex County) (~5 miles)
- Maple Leaf Farms (~5 miles)
- Thompson Park Dog Area (Middlesex County) (~5 miles)
- Animal Haven at Thompson Park (Middlesex County) (~6 miles)
- Michael J. Tighe Park (~6 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park Campground (~6 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web