Havens Homestead Museum At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:48 am, Sunset: 7:15 pm
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Havens Homestead Museum
The Havens Homestead Museum is operated by Brick Township Historical Society, and it is located at 521 Herbertsville Rd, Brick, NJ. Hours of operation: Saturdays from mid-April through October - 10:00am to 12:00pm and by appointment except for major holiday weekends.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Historic Area
- Museum / Gallery
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Contact / Location
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Havens Homestead Museum. If we are missing any, please let us know
- Havens Homestead Museum (~0 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~1 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~2 miles)
- Beaver Dam Creek County Park (~2 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~2 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~2 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~2 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~2 miles)
- Brice Park (~2 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
New Parks And Places May, 2020
We have a few fun new features coming to the site (and maybe to some other new sites) this year. Here are what we have so far!Details
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Brick Township, NJ 08724