Havens Homestead Museum At A Glance...
About Havens Homestead Museum
The Havens Homestead Museum is operated by Brick Township Historical Society, and it is located at 521 Herbertsville Rd, Brick, NJ. Hours of operation: Saturdays from mid-April through October - 10:00am to 12:00pm and by appointment except for major holiday weekends.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Havens Homestead Museum (~0 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~1 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~2 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~2 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~2 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~2 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~2 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~2 miles)
- Brice Park (~2 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web