Hibernia Mine Railroad Bridge At A Glance...
About Hibernia Mine Railroad Bridge
A Brief History
The span also has a connection to Hillsborough Township history. In 1894, The Central Railroad of New Jersey bought the bridge and moved it from Morris County to Hillsborough - but not for use by their trains. The bridge was used to carry carriages - and eventually horseless carriages - on Mill Lane over the tracks of the CNJ's South Branch Railroad as part of a grade-separation project.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Hibernia Mine Railroad Bridge (~0 miles)
- Duke Island Park (~1 miles)
- Duke Farms (~1 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Bridgewater) (~2 miles)
- North Branch Park (~2 miles)
- White Oak Park (~4 miles)
- Chimney Rock / Washington Valley park (~5 miles)
- Putting Course at Colonial Park (~5 miles)
- Colonial Park Gardens (~5 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~5 miles)
- Sourland Mountain Preserve (~7 miles)
- Garden State Exhibit Center (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web