Visit the large, elegant home built in 1774, the operating 19th century gristmill and the farm buildings set in a beautiful landscape. The site is open 8am - 4:30pm every day.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- Historic Area
Trail & Path Info
Tips and Tricks
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
You may also like...
- Historic Walnford Farm (~0 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~0 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~1 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~2 miles)
- Sunshine Fields (~2 miles)
- Clayton Park (~4 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~4 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~4 miles)
- Oasis Family Farm (~4 miles)
- Volunteer Park, New Egypt (~5 miles)
- Oakford Lake Park (~5 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web