Our 140 acre farm, located in Cream Ridge, NJ, just off Exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike, will be blooming with over 1 millions tulips this Spring 2018. Come walk the tulip fields and stroll through our educational barns and see our barnyard animals. There will be many surprises awaiting you! Come celebrate Spring and Tulips with Holland Ridge Farms!
Programs / Education
School Field Trips:
We love school children and that is why we made our barns an educational farm dedicated to children. Please visit: www.schoolbulbs.com for more information and enroll in our school bulb giveaway to the first 25 schools that book!
Things to See & Do
- PickUrOwn: Pick your own Tulips/Sunflowers in our U-Pick Gardens. Price is $1.00 per stem or buy a ready-made bunch in out "Pick n Choose" Barn.
- Tulip Cupcakes: Our own special baker, Bobby D, will be making some delicious treats.
- Wdama + Spicy: Our two Alpacas at"Animal Crackers" Barn. Come say hi and meet all the other furry friends.
- Pick n Choose Market: Come and grab a bunch of tulips and put them in our unique vase. All for a great price and what a surprise to your loved ones!
- Online Store: Be sure to stop by and order our specialty flowering bulbs online at the "Bulbs & Baskets" barn.
- Food Trucks: Food Vendors available Friday, Saturday and Sunday or bring your lunch and sit in our covered picnic area.
- Show Garden: Everyone loves our colorful gardens.
- Hayride: Come on the Holland Ridge Farms Hayride so you can see the fields from a different view!
- Basket weaving: Watch the ladies make baskets and other crafts all things Tulips.
Special / Seasonal Events
Annual Tulip Festival - April
You will find over 1 million tulips blooming each Spring! Come walk the tulip fields and stroll through the educational barns and see all the barnyard animals. There will be many surprises awaiting you!
Sunflower Festival - Late Summer
With Acres and Acres of beautiful sunflowers blooming, you will find beauty with each step. And don't forget about the educational barns and see all the barnyard animals!
Tips and Tricks
Both the Tulip Festival and Sunflower Festival can get very crowded on the weekend. Best time to visit would certainly be during the week if crowds are not your thing.
Also, both festivals are affected by sun, rain, all weather events. If you want to find the "perfect" day to visit, contact Holland Ridge and ask for some assistance!
Admission & Guidelines
Hours / Season of Operation
Holland Ridge Farms is conveniently located off of exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike. Take route 195 east or west to exit 11 then a few turns to Rues Road. We are one hour south of New York City and one hour north of Philadelphia. We have onsite parking and are handy-cap accessible (see FAQ's).
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking
- Sunflower Maze