Howell Living History Farm At A Glance...
About Howell Living History Farm
Today the Farm exists in its rural setting as both an example of farming as it was practiced in New Jersey in the period 1890-1910 and as a landscape where one can find the remnants of over 250 years of farming practice and life.
A few nice trails
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Historic Area
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Howell Living History Farm (~0 miles)
- Baldpate Mountain (~1 miles)
- Belle Mountain (~1 miles)
- Bowman's Hill Tower (PA) (~2 miles)
- Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve (~2 miles)
- Washington Crossing State Park (NJ) (~3 miles)
- Hopewell Valley Vineyards (~5 miles)
- Pine Creek Miniature Golf (~5 miles)
- Scudder Falls (Delaware River) (~6 miles)
- Kunkel Park (~6 miles)
- Black River and Western Railroad (~7 miles)
- The Watershed Institute (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web