Howell Living History Farm At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:06 am, Sunset: 4:34 pm
A few nice trails
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Historic Area
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Mercer County
About Howell Living History Farm
Today the Farm exists in its rural setting as both an example of farming as it was practiced in New Jersey in the period 1890-1910 and as a landscape where one can find the remnants of over 250 years of farming practice and life.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Howell Living History Farm (~0 miles)
- Baldpate Mountain (~1 miles)
- Belle Mountain (~1 miles)
- Bowman's Hill Tower (PA) (~2 miles)
- Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve (~2 miles)
- Washington Crossing State Park (NJ) (~3 miles)
- Hopewell Valley Vineyards (~5 miles)
- Pine Creek Miniature Golf (~5 miles)
- Scudder Falls (Delaware River) (~6 miles)
- Kunkel Park (~6 miles)
- Black River and Western Railroad (~7 miles)
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Reserve (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web