Hunterdon County Arboretum At A Glance...
About Hunterdon County Arboretum
Throughout the Arboretum you will see a variety of trees, shrubs, and annuals and perennials, including both native and nonnative species. The Arboretum also contains approximately 20,000 square feet of display gardens. The gardens were created for educational purposes. They are also a great place to appreciate nature, meditate, or have a snack. Picnic tables are located throughout the area. In 1997, a deer fence was installed to protect most of the gardens from browsing. Please be sure to close the gates behind you.
- Jogging / Running
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Self Guided / Nature trail
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
- Hunterdon County Arboretum (~0 miles)
- Readington River Buffalo Farm (~2 miles)
- Schaefer Farms (~3 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~5 miles)
- The Red Mill Museum Village (~5 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~6 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~6 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~7 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~7 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web