Hunterdon County Arboretum At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:56 am, Sunset: 8:14 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Self Guided / Nature trail
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Hunterdon County
About Hunterdon County Arboretum
Throughout the Arboretum you will see a variety of trees, shrubs, and annuals and perennials, including both native and nonnative species. The Arboretum also contains approximately 20,000 square feet of display gardens. The gardens were created for educational purposes. They are also a great place to appreciate nature, meditate, or have a snack. Picnic tables are located throughout the area. In 1997, a deer fence was installed to protect most of the gardens from browsing. Please be sure to close the gates behind you.
You may also like...
- Hunterdon County Arboretum (~0 miles)
- Readington River Buffalo Farm (~2 miles)
- Schaefer Farms (~3 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~5 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~6 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~6 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~7 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~7 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~7 miles)
- White Oak Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web