Insectropolis is a fun and unique insect learning center that dazzles visitors of all ages. Set within the architecture of a bug-themed city, our creative displays entertain guests as they learn about these fascinating creatures.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Museum / Gallery
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Our Personal Take...
We have never visited the Insectropolis but hear great things about it from all our friends. We hope to make it there sometime this year!
Programs / Education
School/Group Trips: Insectropolis hosts school field trips ranging from pre-school all the way through high school. Whether you have a group of 15 or 200, theyd love to customize your visit according to age, size of your group, and the time you have available. There are different options available besides our tours and touch presentations- such as including a short film or arranging a visit to our gift shop. Just ask about what we can do to make sure that everyone has a bugtastic time!
You may also like...
- Insectropolis (~0 miles)
- Riverwood Park (~1 miles)
- Surf & Stream Luxury RV Resort (~1 miles)
- Winding River Skating Center (~2 miles)
- Camping World (~2 miles)
- Winding River Park (~3 miles)
- Robert J. Novins Planetarium (~3 miles)
- FirstEnergy Park (Jersey Shore BlueClaws) (~4 miles)
- Skyview Park (~4 miles)
- Brown's Woods Preserve (~5 miles)
- Cattus Island County Park (~5 miles)
- Pilates By The Bay (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web