Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides At A Glance...
About Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides
With several rides intended for small children, it is a great place for a child's first amusement park experience. At the southernmost end of our amusement park, you will find our larger rides. Teenagers and kids at heart alike will be thrilled by rides like the Wave Swinger, Himalaya, and Moby Dick.
- Roller coasters
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
You may also like...
More To Explore in Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides
- Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides (~0 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~0 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web