- Jogging / Running
- Mini Golf
- Roller coasters
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
- Arcades / Games of Chance
Jenkinson's Boardwalk is one of the most family-friendly boardwalks in New Jersey. This one-mile long boardwalk along the beach has a great selection of arcade games, rides, batting cages, frozen custards, candy shops, eateries and more. Jenkinson's Aquarium is a great afternoon stop for the kids. And multiple bars, like Martell's Tiki Bar, are great for the adults.
Trail & Path Info
The wide boardwalk iswell-keptbut can be a bit crowded on just about any nice summer day.
The boardwalk itself will take you from a great food shack in the south to the Manasquan Inlet on the north, for a total length of about 1 mile (1 way).
Special / Seasonal Events
The boardwalk has special events throughout the year. This includes:
- The annual Easter Egg hunt on the beach!
- Weekly fireworks during the summer (usually Thursday).
- Fun winter/holiday events.