John F. Kennedy Park At A Glance...
About John F. Kennedy Park
John F. Kennedy Park overlooks Great Egg Harbor Bay and is within close range of amenities in Somers Point. The high bank allows spectacular views of the Bay and is a nice spot for picnicking. There is a large playground area for children and a small beach area is accessible at low tide. With the cool breezes and plenty of shade, you can enjoy the view while having a relaxing birding experience.
Description borrowed from njwildlifetrails.org
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
Accessible at low tide
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
You may also like...
- John F. Kennedy Park (~0 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~1 miles)
- Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast (~3 miles)
- Playland's Castaway Cove (~3 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~3 miles)
- Gillian's Wonderland Pier (~3 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~4 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~4 miles)
- Tuckahoe (MacNamara) Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web