Keansburg Amusement Park At A Glance...
About Keansburg Amusement Park
Keansburg Amusement Park is safe, clean affordable fun for young and old. Filled w/dozens of kiddie rides, thrill rides and family attractions it is the best place in Monmouth County to bring the family. Don't forget to try your luck on the wheels-of-chance, arcades and games. The authentic boardwalk style food is delicious and reasonably priced. Make it a "daycation" and spend the day and attend both parks at bargain prices!
- Riding Rollercoasters/Amusements
- Roller coasters
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
You may also like...
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~0 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~2 miles)
- Bayshore Waterfront Park (~2 miles)
- Deep Cut Gardens (~5 miles)
- Tatum Park (~5 miles)
- Veterans Park (111 1st Ave) (~6 miles)
- Cheesequake Campground (~6 miles)
- Holmdel Park (~6 miles)
- Poricy Park (~6 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~6 miles)
- David C. Shaw Arboretum (~7 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web