Kymer's Camping Resort At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:16 am, Sunset: 7:40 pm
- Playing in the playground
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Medium sized lots (good for popups)
- Seasonal Spots Available
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Rentals Available
- New Jersey Skylands Region Sussex County
About Kymer's Camping Resort
Kymer's Camping Resort is an ideal resort setting for a memorable family vacation. Our 200 scenic acres in the Kittatinny Mountains offer something for the whole family. We invite you and your family to come and enjoy the wonderful outdoors. Whether you hike the Appalachian Trail and experience nature at its finest, or relax around the Resort and relish in the sunshine by our Olympic-size swimming pool, there is something for everyone to enjoy. It's a great escape from hustle and bustle of everyday life.
You may also like...
- Kymer's Camping Resort (~0 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~1 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~2 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~2 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~2 miles)
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~4 miles)
- Blackburn Garden Center Sunflower Maze (~5 miles)
- Stokes State Forest Campgrounds (~5 miles)
- Sussex County Sunflower Maze (at Liberty Farm) (~5 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~6 miles)
- Pleasant Acres Farm Campground (~7 miles)
- Tillman Ravine (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web