Lake Lenape Park West At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:59 am, Sunset: 7:12 pm
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
About Lake Lenape Park West
This park is located on the western side of Lake Lenape (note that some land on the eastern side and the entire lake surface is controlled by the county). The park entrance is located at 6303 Harding Highway in Mays Landing and encompasses nearly two-thousand acres of land, all the way up to the Black Horse Pike (Route 322).
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Contact / Location
Things to See & Do
- Mountain Biking
- Boating Access
- Boat Ramp
- Kayak/Canoe Access
- Cross-county Skiing
- Guided Hikes
- Unimproved Trails
- In-line Skating
- Nature Trails
- Picnic Tables
- Scenic Views
Lake Lenape Boating
All boaters must comply with state regulations and laws. No personal watercraft are permitted. For information on obtaining a boating permit and the associated fees visit the Boating on Lake Lenape webpage. Or you can contact the Lake Lenape Park office for boat permit information at (609) 625-8219.
See Atlantic County Parks Camping Page for information and fees.
Lake Lenape is an excellent place to site Bald Eagles in the winter.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Lake Lenape Park West. If we are missing any, please let us know
More To Explore in Lake Lenape Park West
- Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~1 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~3 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~3 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~3 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~4 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~4 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~4 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~4 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
New Parks And Places May, 2020
We have a few fun new features coming to the site (and maybe to some other new sites) this year. Here are what we have so far!Details
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Hamilton Township, New Jersey 08330