Lake Lenape Park West At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:16 am, Sunset: 5:01 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Boat launch
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
About Lake Lenape Park West
This park is located on the western side of Lake Lenape (note that some land on the eastern side and the entire lake surface is controlled by the county). The park entrance is located at 6303 Harding Highway in Mays Landing and encompasses nearly two-thousand acres of land, all the way up to the Black Horse Pike (Route 322).
Things to See & Do
- Mountain Biking
- Boating Access
- Boat Ramp
- Kayak/Canoe Access
- Cross-county Skiing
- Guided Hikes
- Unimproved Trails
- In-line Skating
- Nature Trails
- Picnic Tables
- Scenic Views
Lake Lenape Boating
All boaters must comply with state regulations and laws. No personal watercraft are permitted. For information on obtaining a boating permit and the associated fees visit the Boating on Lake Lenape webpage. Or you can contact the Lake Lenape Park office for boat permit information at (609) 625-8219.
See Atlantic County Parks Camping Page for information and fees.
Lake Lenape is an excellent place to site Bald Eagles in the winter.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Lake Lenape Park West
- Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~0 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~1 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~3 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~3 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~3 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~4 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~4 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~4 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~4 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web